Wednesday, September 29, 2021

SURNAME TAKES TO SOMEWHERE🙄😮


                              SURNAME TAKES TO SOMEWHERE🙄😮


Hello, my readers...I hope you all are safe and doing good. Again back with a new content which is quite stimulating and I hope it will be erudite to you. We are all well known for the word surname and we often remember people by their surname rather than their names the way I mentioned in the image like Sharma Ji, Gupta Ji and so on but never we thought about it from where did this surname emanate and some of you might be curious to know about it. The earlier surname was not inherited the way they are today. There were days when there was no use of surname because people wield to live in a small community and they don't travel to any other place but as they started traveling to different places, and same names of many people started meeting each other which made confusion to people and this caused the arrival of surname and which was defined as patronymics(patro means father and nymics means naming) but later every country started using a new form of patronymics because after every generation the surname was changing because of the use of father names as with their names so new version of patronymics in Scotland was (MAC+Name) for son and(MC+Name) for girls. This how surname was originated and now we are using it in many different ways. Surname make us remember many things in our life and if you feel like it comment below with your valuable words. Whenever we listen to the surname of someone whom we had met before it makes us remember the memories we had with them so with that just taking a story of two old aged people who were sitting in the park and was enjoying their evening time suddenly they heard someone calling Sharma Ji which made them remember their old friend who was there classmate long years back they both started sharing their stories which they had spent together. Similarly, we all went through these situations and sometimes it made us remember all the memories we have with them so from here we understood one thing that the word which was made just for differentiating people had become memories with that particular surname so each thing we came across are meant with a beautiful meaning. So with that beautiful word surname I would like to share my beautiful memories with that word. Once I was traveling to my hometown, during that travel I saw one my old friend who was standing few miles away from me so I called her with name but she didn't make a notice then I thought she might had forgotten about me but the time I called her by her surname she looked backed and smiled at me which made me realized the importance of surname. So I hope reading my blog you might have went through some of your memories which cherish your day.
ENJOY YOUR DAY WITH GOOD MEMORIES YOU HAVE WITH YOUR PEOPLE.

#surnametakestosomewhere

"if u like my content don't forget to comment below with your 

valuable words & it will be motivation for me....... & don't 

forget to ""follow""  just click on follow button...."
 


2 comments: